“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.”
J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
- Bad habit: hydration. I’ll sit down to work with a full water bottle and not take a sip.
I’ve been swimming since I was 3 and plan on keeping it up until I’m 93. Or 103.
- My biggest fear is riding a bike; I did an Ironman anyway.
- I have a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology.
- One day, I will do a handstand.
I drink hoppy beer – bitter is better.
- If I were an animal, I’d be a sea turtle.
- Salt cures anything – the ocean, sweat, tears, and bacon make everything better.
I wrote 100 characters for 100 days and called this project Mosaic Notes.
- On the Enneagram, I’m a 9.
- I love rearranging furniture. It drives my husband nuts and makes the dog very nervous.
- My favorite time to eat avocado is all the time.